Virtual Power Hour Challenge
How far can you run, walk, crawl or skip in one hour?
Off the back of Sir Mo Farah breaking the 1 Hour distance World Record on Friday 4th September 2020, why not sign up to this virtual challenge and see how far you can run in 60 minutes? If running isn't really your thing, don’t worry, you are welcome to walk or skip too. Just set off at a walking pace and see how far you get!
Sign up now for only £15 and then aim to raise a minimum of £50 in sponsors for Lennox!
The rules are simple...
- Sign up online for only £15.
- Set up a JustGiving page and ask friends and family to sponsor you.
- Put your running watch on.
- Start your watch and run as far as you can in 1 hour.
- Stop your watch and record the distance achieved.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof
of time & distance.
- Receive your medal (and optional personalised print +£10) in the post
- Sit back and bask in the glory of your achievement.
What you get...
- Virtual 'Power Hour' Finisher Medal
- Optional Personalised A4 Print detailing your full name and total
distance covered (+£10)
- Digital Race bib sent to you via email that you can print off and wear
during your 'Power Hour'.